Wow... its really hard to beleive that april is almost gone... and Keyan will have his 18 month appt very soon. This month has brought many new milestones for Keyan. He is now saying so many words, including several korean words, responds and follows many commands and started climbing, climbing and climbing!! Wow I definantly wasnt prepared for the climbing busy toddler for my house. I realized how busy this time is when I was standing back one day watching Keyan crawl right out of his crib lowering himself down to the floor and then climbing up on the changing table to finally come to a seated position on the top shelf and looked around with such a proud face!! I seriously had to get that on video... I am sure this is just the beginning to a busy fun toddler age with lots of climbing!! So this month we ordered our conversion rails for the toddler bed... not realizing it didnt come with the expensive crib set to begin with... wow!! We were really fortunate to tag along with tyler on a weekend trip to anaheim and keyan got to have his first experience at disneyland with his favorite characters mickey mouse and pluto.... really loves dogs right now! In fact goes up to every dog on our walks to the park or around our neighborhood barking at them and when they get too close comes runny for momma...silly boy! We did go to build-a-bear for keyan... I had this coupon that ended up being invalid but oh well... 50 dollars later and keyan is one happy boy! We were also able to hang out with my cousin from boise and her adorable family... they were in town for my cousin LaRen baby shower.. she is due in may and so excited to finally have a younger cousin for keyan to play with... well in the future at least!
This month has been busy with music classes, trip to disneyland and trip to reno for easter and I will post pics of that soon!
Keyan was pretty freaked out by the life size characters!!
We stayed at the hilton across from disneyland... keyan loved the veiw and fireworks!
Checking out the ladybug ride at California adventure park!
Cutie boy... 17 mos old!
His new "baby" from build a bear!
Picking out the outfit for his baby... so funny he picked out the army colored bear and clothes!! Guess he wanted his bear to match daddy!
Keyan with his second cousins... Maddy Keira and Kinsley!
No comments:
Post a Comment