Time is going by way too fast... Keyan will be 5 months in a week! He has such a funny personality and is such a good baby.... we are sleeping through the night and almost sitting up on his own. He started eating a little bit of rice cereal (he likes it with moms milk)! He is close to crawling..... and loves his walker and johnny jump up!
We love his smiles!
My innocent face!
Getting ready for church
My big chubber cheeks!
I like my jump up!
This face was priceless!
Love my daddy!
My first experience with rice cereal!
Going out!
We had to say goodbye to the other yi family... they moved to the east coast.... Good luck on your new adventure.... Hoon Sarah Elora Ethan and baby!
1 comment:
Hey - I can't believe how Keyan is growing - and changing...he's so cute! And Ethan - blowing his cheeks out hah! looks like his Cuz there....I'll have to upload some pics and start posting again!! - pregnancy and moving - seems to have wiped me out...but starting to slowly get organized..love ya - miss ya!
Post a Comment