I LOVE these pics. You got some great ones of Alexia. I will have to get some of them from you when you come to visit over thanksgiving. Hope you are doing good, just a few more weeks!!! Love you guys Hey give us a call, Trevor wants to get Tyler's number.
Treena! I love that first picture of Myong. Hilarious. That other one of him kissing your belly is cute too. Your little niece has the bluest eyes!! She is beautiful.
2 comments:
I LOVE these pics. You got some great ones of Alexia. I will have to get some of them from you when you come to visit over thanksgiving. Hope you are doing good, just a few more weeks!!!
Love you guys
Hey give us a call, Trevor wants to get Tyler's number.
Treena! I love that first picture of Myong. Hilarious. That other one of him kissing your belly is cute too. Your little niece has the bluest eyes!! She is beautiful.
GARY--WHAT THE HELL??
I'm still pissed at Gary.
Post a Comment